Examples of accommodations:
- Alternate formatting for texts, tests and exams, assignments
- Private space for tests and exams
- Assistive technology and equipment
- Extended time for tests and exams, assignments
- Physical space
- Accommodations are not limited to the above mentioned.
- *Provision of services is designed individually and is dependent upon:
- the nature of disability
- requirements of the program of study
- expectations in the classroom
- timeliness of the request
**Accommodations do not provide students with advantages over their peers; they help to eliminate disadvantages.