If you would like to arrange an appointment for tutorial help, I have included email addresses. Blue is Thompson Campus Room 202B, and Orange is The Pas Campus Room B57.
Mondays 1:30-2:30 p.m. Dr. Ying Kong. Discipline: Literature/English. Email: Ykong@ucn.ca
Mondays 4:15-5:15 p.m. Zulfqar Awan. Discipline: Literature/English. Email: Zawan@ucn.ca
Tuesdays 10:30-11:30 a.m. Keith Hyde. Discipline: English/Social Sciences. Email: Khyde@ucn.ca
Tuesdays 11 a.m.-12 p.m. Mark Matiasek. Discipline: Social Sciences/Bus. Admin. Email:
Wednesdays 10 a.m.-12 p.m. Mr. Kirk Fisher. Discipline: Science & Math. Email: Kfischer@ucn.ca
Wednesdays 2 – 3 p.m. Tariqul Islam. Discipline: Social Sciences. Email: Tislam@ucn.ca ***online. F2F needs to have an appointment made***
Thursdays 10 – 11 a.m. Aaron Crowe. Discipline: Social Sciences. Email: Acrowe@ucn.ca
Thursdays 1 – 2 p.m. Amanda Nsi. Discipline: Education. Email: Ansi@ucn.ca
Lisa Wolanski. Schedule is flexible. Please email Lwolanski@ucn.ca to arrange an appointment.
Online Only: Sundays 5 – 6:30 p.m. Dr. Joseph Atoyebi. Discipline: English. Email: Jatoyebi@ucn.ca
- Develop and determine a direction for your paper or assignment
- Strengthen your paper or assignment
- Identify reoccurring grammatical errors or structural problems
- Work on science/math/business courses (if tutors are available)
- Proofread or edit papers
- Comment on the content
- Comment on a graded paper
- Comment on a professor or instructor
- Offer suggested grades for a paper or assignment
- Your assignment instructions/guidelines, and rubric if provided.
- Specific questions. Don't just say you need help.
- What have you already completed.
If joining by Zoom or requesting online help, those same items should be emailed to the tutor of your choice.