Spring Term for the Writing Assistance Centre/FABS Online Support tutors are available based on availability.
Contact Lisa Wolanski at Lwolanski@ucn.ca or call 204-677-6497; or Ying Kong at Ykong@ucn.ca to arrange a tutoring session.
- Develop and determine a direction for your paper or assignment
- Strengthen your paper or assignment
- Identify reoccurring grammatical errors or structural problems
- Work on science/math/business courses (if tutors are available)
- Proofread or edit papers
- Comment on the content
- Comment on a graded paper
- Comment on a professor or instructor
- Offer suggested grades for a paper or assignment
- Your assignment instructions/guidelines, and rubric if provided.
- Specific questions. Don't just say you need help.
- What have you already completed.
If joining by Zoom or requesting online help, those same items should be emailed to the tutor of your choice.